Monday, November 28, 2005

Trying to Blog With Nothing to Say

I've fought it for, oh, at least a couple of years... Ya gotta have a BLOG, man... But if you have nothing to say, then why have a blog? Because there seems to be a need, at least in my mind, to have it. Just in case. Just in case I become a great intellectual, or suddenly come to have a unique opinion on the world, some view that sums it all up.

I thought about it today. The only thing I can come up with is that maybe I should have some kind of an outlet that allows me to say whatever I want... Whatever I'm feeling, regardless of who it concerns or who it may upset. Not that I would intentionally say or do something to upset someone, but... Somehow, I should be able to make sense of how I feel about any situation. Therapy, though I continue going, doesn't seem to be it. I need to get in touch with myself, and know that how I am feeling about anything is valid, regardless of what anyone else has to say about it.

Should I allow this to be online for anyone to read? Should this be done anonymously? Obviously, making this text available to anyone confirms that there is an attention-whore aspect to this... But that's not totally what it is about.

But does it have to be so introspective and serious? No... I suppose it's just how I am feeling at this moment.

I've had a shitty day, I'll admit it... So let's just let this hang for now...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home