Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Just Desserts Anyone?



I must have watched this video forty times... It's quite addictive.

The first thing that got me about this clip is the punch, or rather, the connection. This lady ain't fuckin' around, and I doubt this is the first time she's sucker-punched someone like that. There's experience in that punch. And it's like she doesn't even have a wind-up; No rare-back or any sort of giveaway of what's coming.

The second thing is the story. My impression was that this is maybe at the young girl's junior high school, and mom, the star pugilist, is picking her up after she's gotten busted smoking pot on campus. Maybe the punch-ee is a teacher, or even a loudmouth counselor? Or maybe this happened in the lobby outside juvenile court, and the loser of the bout is a neighborhood busybody who called the cops on the girl and her boyfriend when she spied them makin' out and gettin' baked in the back of his Chevy Van?

At any rate, this video rates high in my top ten of Internet pass-arounds. I'd rather loop this one up anyday than watch any number of beheading movies or Iraqi IED videos over at Ogrish.

2 Comments:

Blogger christine said...

my face hurts just looking at that video.

5/04/2006 01:06:00 PM  
Blogger Barron said...

Zing! That is... I don't know what to say. I love your scenarios... here's a link to a little graphic that we can't stop watching here at my office:
http://www.takoyaki.org/media/images/owned4.gif

5/04/2006 01:10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home